Does anyone know how to convert and export a Mappoint 2001 map in order to open it with Pocket Streets 2004?
I seem to be in a deadlock:
1. MapPoint Europe 2004 does not have roads for Eastern Europe.
2. Commercial GPS packs for Pocket PC also tend to ignore this part of Europe.
3. However, MapPoint Europe 2001 does have them.
4. The Pocket Streets available on the MapPoint 2001 won't install on Pocket PCs using Windows CE 2003.
5. Pocket Streets 2004, available on MapPoint 2004, would not open a map exported from MapPoint 2001 to Pocket Streets format.
Any ideas how to overcome this and be able to use Eastern Europe maps on my Pocket PC?