I have been spending the last few months doing research and development work in regard to a large project within our company using mapping software and how the following questions regarding the mappoint api.
a) 99% of the time our users will be doing queries to the map and will only require the map in read only mode so is it possible to force mappoint to open the map in read only mode. The other 1% of the time the users will require full access to the map as they may be adding new pushpins to the map.
b) What is the best option when needing to allow upto 500 users access to the same custom map i.e put map on a central server.
c) I belive the answer to this is no you can't but will ask anyway - Can you create drivetime zones based on miles or Kilometres and not minutes
Any help would be appreciated.