European Utilities Business Unit Leader – to be based in the UK or Germany competitive salary and benefits package offered (Upper Quartile)
Our client is a highly successful multinational global group in the upper quartile of the Global 500. The company has operations globally and through its unique product and service offerings it occupies a leading position worldwide.
For their Energy department, CVO International is currently recruiting a
European Utilities Business Unit Leader – to be based in the UK or Germany
The successful candidate will be working in a division that provides high-tech, software solutions to the Utility/Public Service and Communication industries.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Financial & Managerial:
• Responsible for delivery of Op Plan Orders, Sales, Client Management , and EOP within the European region
• Management of Senior Consultancy staff including setting billable targets
• Provide guidance and requirements to Utility product managers
• Provide timely and accurate metrics regarding Industry segment
Sales & Marketing:
• Spokesperson for the Industry through Interviews, Press Releases, & Strategic Customer Visits
• Preparation of Tradeshow message, image, & presentations for Utility segment
• Maintain executive-level customer contact
• Own and develop Customer Solutions
• Establish VAR & Reseller strategy for all areas of the region
Product & Technology Leadership:
• Develop long & short term Electric T&D and Gas Distribution product strategy
• Communicate Utility segment strategy internally and externally
• Responsible for Succession Planning for short-term & long-term business goals
• Sponsorship of the Executive Advisory Council (EAC)
We are looking for candidates with at least 7 years of experience in a similar position and with detailed knowledge of electric transmission and distribution networks and software products used for those industries.
You should be comfortable leading discussions with executive audiences and confident in giving presentations and working in front of groups and Tradeshows audiences
Additional requirements include:
• Familiarity with GIS, Operational (EMS/DMS/OMS) and Engineering software systems
• BS/MS (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Management, Business)
• Ability to communicate with Industry analysts and leverage analysis to drive future product direction
• Strategic thinker, ambitious
• Excellent Communications skills
• Problem Solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking more responsibility and progression and looking for their next step up .
In return our client can offer a rewarding and challenging career opportunity in a supportive working environment based on meritocracy where achievement and success are visibly recognized..
please apply: Florence.email@example.com