Mobile GPS Online, a mobile GPS products and services firm located in Ottawa, Canada, today announces the release of GPSTest version 1.0.0. GPSTest is a powerful tool for testing and evaluating GPS Receivers/Modules based on the NMEA standard. If you are a vendor it helps you test and evaluate the quality of your GPS products. If you are a user, it helps you find out the best GPS product that fits your project requirements.
Main Features of GPSTest:
· Log and track data from NEMA ports for multiple GPS receivers at the same time.
· Monitor and compare navigation information, satellites in view, signal quality etc. real time for multiple GPS receivers.
· Test cold start time and the times to acquire one, two, three and five satellites fixes.
· Positioning accuracy analysis based on different probability confidence intervals.
· Outliers or jump points analysis based on different error distances.
· Graphic presentation of the positional errors and error distributions.
· Export data to Excel for convenient view, further analysis and report.
· Show up roads or streets tracking test results on Microsoft MapPoint.
· Generate test and evaluation report in Microsoft Word.
· Convenient online help and support system.
About Mobile GPS Online
Mobile GPS Online is a mobile GPS products and services firm located in Ottawa, Canada. It specializes in system integration and application software development utilizing Global Positioning System (GPS), Geographic Information System (GIS)/Microsoft MapPoint and Wireless Communication Technologies. For more information about Mobile GPS Online, visit http://www.mobilegpsonline.com/