Guidewire Software Hosts User Group - Thanks Growing Client Base for Successful Year
Company and Clients Celebrate Guidewire's Growth and Industry Success
SAN MATEO, Calif.--Guidewire Software®, a leading provider of modern core systems to property and casualty and workers' compensation insurers, today concluded its second annual User Group in San Francisco, CA. The two-day event included knowledge sharing and information exchange amongst the company's clients, its executives, product and services professionals. Attendance increased three-fold over last year's event, reflecting Guidewire's growing client-base.
The Guidewire User Group was keynoted by Dennis Chookaszian, retired chairman and chief executive officer, CNA. Dennis' presentation provided his perspective on the role and impact of technology on carrier profitability. The event also included presentations from several Guidewire customers, including: Canal Insurance, CNA, Amica, The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Co., Kentucky Farm Bureau, and Employers Direct Insurance Company. The event was co-sponsored by BearingPoint and Exstream Software.
"We thank our clients for another outstanding and very successful year," says Jeff Simpson, chairman and chief executive officer, Guidewire Software. "Six additional clients went into production with Guidewire products in the past year, bringing the total number to 14. It is particularly gratifying that clients see the value in our systems."
The year since our last User Group has been one of impressive growth and significant achievement for Guidewire. Accomplishment highlights for this period include:
- 14 customers signed - across all lines of business, all core products, and all sizes of carrier;
- Successful expansion into international markets including new clients in Canada, UK, and Australia;
- 6 customers went into production, bringing the total to 14 implementations, and continuing Guidewire's 100% implementation success rate;
- 129% increase in employee head count to support customer and product growth;
- Leading position placement received in Celent's 2006 Core Claims Systems Vendors Report;
- Guidewire client, Merastar Insurance Co. selected as A.M. Best E-Fusion award finalist for its Guidewire implementation;
- Partnerships added during the year include: BearingPoint, Exstream Software, Inetsoft, MapPoint, Metropolitan Reporting Bureau, Skywire Software, and Pervasive;
- Guidewire PolicyCenter® launched, extending web-based benefits to underwriting and policy administration;
- Guidewire BillingCenter(TM) taken from concept to sale; and
- All Guidewire Insurance Suite(TM) products preparing for major releases in Q4 2006 (ClaimCenter) and Q1 2007 (PolicyCenter and BillingCenter).
"We couldn't ask for a better group of clients," says Alex Naddaff, vice president, Implementation Services, Guidewire. "They have high expectations of both our company and our products, and we continually strive to meet and exceed their high standards. We gauge our success by the value we bring to our clients and their efforts to transform their business. With that measurement in mind, Guidewire has had a great year."
About Guidewire Software
Guidewire Software is a leading provider of technology solutions to property and casualty and workers' compensation insurers. Guidewire delivers proven software to run core insurance operations, including billing, underwriting, policy, and claim management. The Guidewire Insurance Suite(TM) consists of Guidewire ClaimCenter, Guidewire PolicyCenter®, and Guidewire BillingCenter(TM), which provide a modern, web-based platform for all lines of business. Guidewire is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Toronto, London, and Sydney. For more information, please visit Guidewire: Web based Policy, Claims and Billing Solutions for Property & Casualty Industry;.
NOTE: Guidewire Software, Guidewire ClaimCenter, and Guidewire PolicyCenter are registered trademarks; Guidewire, Guidewire Insurance Suite, and Guidewire BillingCenter are trademarks of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Guidewire Software, Inc.Diana Stott, 650-356-4941