When we bought our Mappoint 2004 there was no EULA included
Our supplier (HCW belgium) also confirmed that in the products they have on stock the EULA wasn't included.
Can someone help me to find the EULA for mappoint 2004?
This is a discussion on Mappoint 2004 without EULA within the MapPoint Desktop Discussion forums, part of the Map Forums category; When we bought our Mappoint 2004 there was no EULA included Our supplier (HCW belgium) also confirmed that in the ...
When we bought our Mappoint 2004 there was no EULA included
Our supplier (HCW belgium) also confirmed that in the products they have on stock the EULA wasn't included.
Can someone help me to find the EULA for mappoint 2004?
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MICROSOFT SOFTWARE.
Streets and Trips 2004
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The Software Product is protected by intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software Product is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This Section of the EULA describes Your general rights to install and use the Software Product. The license rights described in this Section are subject to all other terms and conditions of this EULA.
* General License Grant to Install and Use Software Product. Microsoft hereby grants to You, the user, an individual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, single user license to install and use the Software Product solely for (i) Your individual viewing on a single computer, device, workstation, terminal, or other digital electronic or analog device ("Device"), (ii) printing for Your individual use, (iii) saving it on Your Device's hard disk drive for Your individual use, and (iv) for no other purpose without written consent from Microsoft (except to the extent expressly permitted by other provisions of this EULA). You may make a second copy of the Software Product and install it on a portable Device for the exclusive use of the person who is the primary user of the first copy of the Software Product, provided that such use is governed by all the terms and conditions of this EULA. Except as expressly permitted herein, any reproduction or redistribution of the Software Product, including any Content, is expressly prohibited. A license for the Software Product may not be shared.
* Alternative License Grant for Storage/Network Use. As an alternative to the rights granted in the previous section, You may install a copy of the Software Product on one storage Device, such as a network server, and allow individuals within Your business or enterprise to access and use the Software Product from other Devices over a private network, provided that You acquire and dedicate a license for the storage Device upon which the Software Product is installed and each separate Device from which the Software Product is accessed and used. This license does not give you a right to allow anyone to access or use the Software Product over the Internet. You may also exercise the additional license rights described in the following sections. A license for the Software Product may not be used concurrently on different Devices.
* License Pack. If this package is a Microsoft License Pack, you may install and use additional copies of the Software Product (in accordance with this EULA) up to the number of copies specified above as "Licensed Copies". You are also entitled to make a corresponding number of secondary copies for portable computer use as specified above.
* Permitted Use of Maps and Other Content. In addition to the General License Grant above, for each license acquired You may: (i) print up to one thousand copies of any given map or mapping Content (except points of interest) generated by use of the Software Product, provided that such maps are used (a) solely for Your own immediate or near immediate use and (b) You do not sell or sublicense such reproduced Content; (ii) post online up to one thousand maps or sets of mapping Content (except points of interest) generated by use of the Software Product, provided that You do not sell or sublicense such Content; and (iii) print or save up to two-hundred fifty (250) specific points of interest at a time to Your cell phone, personal digital assistant ("PDA") or PC application for Your internal or personal use only. Your use of such reproduced Content is subject to these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of this EULA. You agree to retain, and not delete or alter, any and all legal notices contained within the maps (e.g., copyright notices).
* Remote Access Technologies. If You want a third party to use remote access technology to provide technical support and assistance to You, You must first require the third party to expressly agree that such third party's access and use of Your licensed Software Product will be strictly limited to providing You with technical support and assistance. You agree to indemnify Microsoft for any loss suffered as a result of Your failure to obtain such an agreement and/or for the misuse of Your Software Product by such third parties.
* Restrictions. You may not use the Software Product, including any Content, except as expressly permitted in this EULA. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, use of the Software Product for any Fleet Application is limited to fleets of fifty (50) vehicles or less; and Real-time vehicle guidance applications are not allowed, irrespective of fleet size. For Fleet Applications, You must obtain a license for each vehicle, ie if You have five (5) vehicles, You must obtain five (5) licenses.
"Fleet Applications" shall mean software, products or systems capable, in Real-time or Near-real time, of any one or more of locating, monitoring, tracking, calculating and/or presenting routes and/or driving directions, including optimized routes and/or driving directions from multiple origins to multiple destinations and/or optimization of routes across multiple vehicles, and/or dispatching, two or more vehicles the positions of which are in any way determined using GPS Technology or any other Positioning Technology.
"Positioning Technology" shall mean GPS Technology or any other technology, devices and/or sensors that allow an application to determine in Real-time or Near-real time the position and/or velocity of a person, vehicle, device or other object.
"Real-time" solutions are those applications in which there is no measurable delay between the time at which a GPS location is acquired and the time this location is made available to the application. ?Near real-time? takes into account network latency, transmission time and any other systems delays.
You also may not use Software Product with or in communication with any mobile or wireless-connected electronic or computer devices (except to the extent expressly permitted herein), including, without limitation, cellular phones, palmtop and handheld computers, pagers, and personal digital assistants or PDAs.
* Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Microsoft.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Academic Edition Software. If the Software Product is identified as "Academic Edition" or "AE", You must be a "Qualified Educational User" to use the Software Product. If You are not a Qualified Educational User, You have no rights under this EULA. To determine whether You are a Qualified Educational User, please contact the Microsoft Sales Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399 or the Microsoft subsidiary serving Your country.
* Copy Protection. The Software Product may include copy protection technology to prevent the unauthorized copying of the Software Product or may require original media for use of the Software Product on the Device. It is illegal to make unauthorized copies of the Software Product or to circumvent any copy protection technology included in the Software Product.
* Not for Resale Software. If the Software Product is labeled "Not For Resale" or "NFR" then, notwithstanding other sections of this EULA, Your use of the Software Product is limited to use for demonstration, test, or evaluation purposes and You may not resell, or otherwise transfer for value, the Software Product.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Separation of Component Parts. The Software Product is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one Device unless expressly permitted by this EULA.
* Trademarks. This EULA does not grant You any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Microsoft.
* No rental, leasing or commercial hosting. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services to third parties with the Software Product.
* Support Services. Microsoft may provide You with support services related to the Software Product ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services, if any, is governed by the Microsoft policies and programs described in the user manual, in "online" documentation, or in other Microsoft-provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to You as part of the Support Services are considered part of the Software Product and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. You acknowledge and agree that Microsoft may use technical information You provide to Microsoft as part of the Support Services for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Microsoft will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies You.
* Software Transfer. Except as specified in this Section, the initial licensee of the Software Product may make a one-time permanent transfer of this EULA and Software Product only directly to an end user. This transfer must include all of the Software Product (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity). Such transfer may not be by way of consignment or any other indirect transfer. The transferee of such one-time transfer must agree to comply with the terms of this EULA, including the obligation not to further transfer this EULA and Software Product. Subscription Products are non-transferable.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Microsoft may terminate this EULA if You fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, You must destroy all copies of the Software Product and all of its component parts.
If the Software Product is labeled as an upgrade, You must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Microsoft as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the Software Product. A Software Product labeled as an upgrade replaces or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for Your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the Software Product is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that You licensed as a single product, the Software Product may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one Device.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
All title and intellectual property rights in and to the Software Product (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software Product are owned by Microsoft or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content that is not contained in the Software Product, but may be accessed through use of the Software Product, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants You no rights to use such content. If this Software Product contains documentation that is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the Software Product.
5. BACKUP COPY.
After installation of one copy of the Software Product pursuant to this EULA, You may keep the original media on which the Software Product was provided by Microsoft solely for backup or archival purposes. If the original media is required to use the Software Product on the Device, you may make one copy of the Software Product solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, You may not otherwise make copies of the Software Product or the printed materials accompanying the Software Product.
6. U.S. GOVERNMENT LICENSE RIGHTS.
All Software Product provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued on or after December 1, 1995 is provided with the commercial license rights and restrictions described elsewhere herein. All Software Product provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued prior to December 1, 1995 is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS as provided for in FAR, 48 CFR 52.227-14 (JUNE 1987) or DFAR, 48 CFR 252.227-7013 (OCT 198, as applicable.
The following provisions apply to any Technical Data supplied by Navigation Technologies, Inc.
If the Software Product is being acquired by or on behalf of the United States government or any other entity seeking or applying rights similar to those customarily claimed by the United States government, (i) for acquisitions conducted by the Department of Defense, the Navigation Technologies data included in the Software Product ("NavTech Data") is licensed with "Limited Rights" in accordance with the rights set forth at DFARS 252.227-7013(b)(3), TECHNICAL DATA-NONCOMMERCIAL ITEMS, and the NavTech Data delivered or otherwise furnished with "Limited Rights" shall be marked with the following "Limited Rights Notice" set forth at DFARS 252.227-7013(f)(3), and shall be treated in accordance with such Notice:
CONTRACT NO.: __________________________________________________
CONTRACTOR (MANUFACTURER/ SUPPLIER) NAME: Navigation Technologies Corporation
CONTRACTOR (MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER) ADDRESS: 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 900, Chicago, Illinois 60654
The Government's rights to use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display, or disclose these technical data are restricted by paragraph (b)(3) of the Rights in Technical Data-Noncommercial Items clause contained in the above identified contract. Any reproduction of technical data or portions thereof marked with this legend must also reproduce the markings. Any person, other than the Government, who has been provided access to such data must promptly notify the above named Contractor.
and; (ii) for civilian agency acquisitions, the NavTech Data is licensed in accordance with the rights set forth at FAR 52.227-14(g)(1), RIGHTS IN DATA-GENERAL (Protection of limited rights data and computer software). In the event that the Contracting Officer requires the delivery of limited rights in the NavTech Data that has been withheld or would otherwise be withholdable in accordance with FAR 52.227-14(g)(1), the NavTech Data is licensed with "Limited Rights" as set forth in the following "Limited Rights Notice" at FAR 52.227-14(g)(2) (Alternate II), which shall be affixed to the Software Product and the NavTech Data included in the Software Product shall be treated in accordance with such Notice (which shall be marked on any reproduction of these data, in whole or in part):
LIMITED RIGHTS NOTICE (JUN 1987)
These data are submitted with limited rights under Government Contract No. _____ (and subcontract ______, if appropriate). These data may be reproduced and used by the Government with the express limitation that they will not, without written permission of the Contractor, be used for purposes of manufacture nor disclosed outside the Government; except that the Government may disclose these data outside the Government for the following purposes, if any, provided that the Government makes such disclosure subject to prohibition against further use and disclosure: There are no additional purposes permitting disclosure of such Data.
The manufacturer/supplier of the Data is Navigation Technologies Corporation, 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 900, Chicago, Illinois 60654.
If the Contracting Officer refuses to use either of the licenses provided in (i) or (ii), herein, the Contracting Officer must notify Navigation Technologies Corporation prior to seeking additional or alternative rights in the NavTech Data.
7. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS.
You acknowledge that the Software Product is subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Software Product, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments. For additional information, see http://www.microsoft.com/exporting/.
8. APPLICABLE LAW.
If you acquired this Software Product in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
If you acquired this Software Product in Canada, unless expressly prohibited by local law, this EULA is governed by the laws in force in the Province of Ontario, Canada; and, in respect of any dispute which may arise hereunder, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and provincial courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario. If this Software Product was acquired outside the United States and Canada, then local law may apply.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Microsoft for any reason, please contact the Microsoft subsidiary serving your country, or write: Microsoft Sales Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399.
9. LIMITED WARRANTY
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS ACQUIRED IN THE US AND CANADA. Microsoft warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt.
If an implied warranty or condition is created by your state/jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law prohibits disclaimer of it, you also have an implied warranty or condition, BUT ONLY AS TO DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (NINETY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE NINETY (90) DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Any supplements or updates to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including without limitation, any (if any) service packs or hot fixes provided to you after the expiration of the ninety (90) day Limited Warranty period are not covered by any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
LIMITATION ON REMEDIES; NO CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. Your exclusive remedy for any breach of this Limited Warranty is as set forth below. Except for any refund elected by Microsoft, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, if the SOFTWARE PRODUCT does not meet Microsoft's Limited Warranty, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. The terms of Section 11 below ("Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages") are also incorporated into this Limited Warranty. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Microsoft's and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Microsoft's option from time to time exercised subject to applicable law, (a) return of the price paid (if any) for the Software Product, or (b) repair or replacement of the Software Product, that does not meet this Limited Warranty and that is returned to Microsoft with a copy of your receipt. You will receive the remedy elected by Microsoft without charge, except that you are responsible for any expenses you may incur (e.g. cost of shipping the Software Product to Microsoft). This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Software Product has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, abnormal use or a virus. Any replacement Software Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States or Canada, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by Microsoft are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source. To exercise your remedy, contact: Microsoft, Attn. Microsoft Sales Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399, or the Microsoft subsidiary serving your country.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY THAT APPEARS ABOVE IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE TO YOU AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY) CREATED BY ANY DOCUMENTATION OR PACKAGING. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND SUPPORT SERVICES (IF ANY) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
11. EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MICROSOFT OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF MICROSOFT OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF MICROSOFT OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF MICROSOFT AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING (EXCEPT FOR ANY REMEDY OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT ELECTED BY MICROSOFT WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR U.S.$5.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS (INCLUDING SECTIONS 9, 10 AND 11 ABOVE) SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This EULA (including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which is included with the Software Product) is the entire agreement between you and Microsoft relating to the Software Product and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software Product or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any Microsoft policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control.
Si vous avez acquis votre produit Microsoft au CANADA, la garantie limitée suivante vous concerne :
Microsoft garantit que le Produit fonctionnera conformément aux documents inclus pendant une période de 90 jours suivant la date de réception.
Si une garantie ou condition implicite est créée par votre État ou votre territoire et qu'une loi fédérale ou provinciale ou État en interdit le déni, vous jouissez également d'une garantie ou condition implicite, MAIS UNIQUEMENT POUR LES DÉFAUTS DÉCOUVERTS DURANT LA PÉRIODE DE LA PRÉSENTE GARANTIE LIMITÉE (QUATRE-VINGT-DIX JOURS). IL N'Y A AUCUNE GARANTIE OU CONDITION DE QUELQUE NATURE QUE CE SOIT QUANT AUX DÉFAUTS DÉCOUVERTS APRÈS CETTE PÉRIODE DE QUATRE-VINGT-DIX JOURS. Certains États ou territoires ne permettent pas de limiter la durée d'une garantie ou condition implicite de sorte que la limitation cidessus peut ne pas s'appliquer à vous.
Tous les suppléments ou toutes les mises à jour relatifs au Produit, notamment, les ensembles de services ou les réparations à chaud (le cas échéant) qui vous sont fournis après l'expiration de la période de quatre-vingt-dix jours de la garantie limitée ne sont pas couverts par quelque garantie ou condition que ce soit, expresse ou implicite.
LIMITATION DES RECOURS; ABSENCE DE DOMMAGES INDIRECTS OU AUTRES. Votre recours exclusif pour toute violation de la présente garantie limitée est décrit ciaprès. Sauf pour tout remboursement au choix de Microsoft, si le Produit ne respecte pas la garantie limitée de Microsoft et, dans la mesure maximale permise par les lois applicables, même si tout recours n'atteint pas son but essentiel, VOUS N'AVEZ DROIT À AUCUNS DOMMAGES, NOTAMMENT DES DOMMAGES INDIRECTS. Les modalités de la clause "Exclusion des dommages accessoires, indirects et de certains autres dommages " sont également intégrées à la présente garantie limitée. Certains États ou territoires ne permettent pas l'exclusion ou la limitation des dommages indirects ou accessoires de sorte que la limitation ou l'exclusion cidessus peut ne pas s'appliquer à vous. La présente garantie limitée vous donne des droits légaux spécifiques. Vous pouvez avoir d'autres droits qui peuvent varier d'un territoire ou d'un État à un autre. VOTRE RECOURS EXCLUSIF. L'obligation intégrale de Microsoft et de ses fournisseurs et votre recours exclusif seront, selon le choix de Microsoft de temps à autre sous réserve de toute loi applicable, a) le remboursement du prix payé, le cas échéant, pour le Produit ou b) la réparation ou le remplacement du Produit qui ne respecte pas la présente garantie limitée et qui est retourné à Microsoft avec une copie de votre reçu. Vous recevrez la compensation choisie par Microsoft, sans frais, sauf que vous êtes responsable des dépenses que vous pourriez engager (p. ex., les frais d'envoi du Produit à Microsoft). La présente garantie limitée est nulle si la défectuosité du Produit est causée par un accident, un usage abusif, une mauvaise application, un usage anormal ou un virus. Tout Produit de remplacement sera garanti pour le reste de la période de garantie initiale ou pendant trente (30) jours, selon la plus longue entre ces deux périodes. À l'extérieur des États-Unis ou du Canada, ces recours ou l'un quelconque des services de soutien technique offerts par Microsoft ne sont pas disponibles sans preuve d'achat d'une source internationale autorisée. Pour exercer votre recours, vous devez communiquer avec Microsoft et vous adresser au Microsoft Sales Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399, ou à la filiale de Microsoft de votre pays.
DÉNI DE GARANTIES. La garantie limitée mentionnée ci-dessus constitue la seule garantie expresse qui vous est donnée et remplace toutes autres garanties expresses (s'il en est) mentionnées dans un document ou sur un emballage. Sauf en ce qui a trait à la garantie limitée et dans la mesure maximale permise par les lois applicables, le Produit et les services de soutien technique (le cas échéant) sont fournis TELS QUELS ET AVEC TOUS LES DÉFAUTS par Microsoft et ses fournisseurs, lesquels par les présentes dénient toutes autres garanties et conditions expresses, implicites ou en vertu de la loi, notamment (le cas échéant) les garanties, devoirs ou conditions implicites de qualité marchande, d'adaptation à un usage particulier, d'exactitude ou d'exhaustivité des réponses, des résultats, des efforts déployés selon les règles de l'art, d'absence de virus et de négligence, le tout à l'égard du Produit et de la prestation des services de soutien technique ou de l'omission d'une telle prestation. PAR AILLEURS, IL N'Y A AUCUNE GARANTIE OU CONDITION QUANT AU TITRE DE PROPRIÉTÉ, À LA JOUISSANCE OU LA POSSESSION PAISIBLE, À LA CONCORDANCE À UNE DESCRIPTION NI QUANT À UNE ABSENCE DE CONTREFAÇON CONCERNANT LE PRODUIT.
EXCLUSION DES DOMMAGES ACCESSOIRES, INDIRECTS ET DE CERTAINS AUTRES DOMMAGES. DANS LA MESURE MAXIMALE PERMISE PAR LES LOIS APPLICABLES, EN AUCUN CAS MICROSOFT OU SES FOURNISSEURS NE SERONT RESPONSABLES DES DOMMAGES SPÉCIAUX, CONSÉCUTIFS, ACCESSOIRES OU INDIRECTS DE QUELQUE NATURE QUE CE SOIT (NOTAMMENT, LES DOMMAGES À L'ÉGARD DU MANQUE À GAGNER OU DE LA DIVULGATION DE RENSEIGNEMENTS CONFIDENTIELS OU AUTRES, DE LA PERTE D'EXPLOITATION, DE BLESSURES CORPORELLES, DE LA VIOLATION DE LA VIE PRIVÉE, DE L'OMISSION DE REMPLIR TOUT DEVOIR, Y COMPRIS D'AGIR DE BONNE FOI OU D'EXERCER UN SOIN RAISONNABLE, DE LA NÉGLIGENCE ET DE TOUTE AUTRE PERTE PÉCUNIAIRE OU AUTRE PERTE DE QUELQUE NATURE QUE CE SOIT) SE RAPPORTANT DE QUELQUE MANIÈRE QUE CE SOIT À L'UTILISATION DU PRODUIT OU À L'INCAPACITÉ DE S'EN SERVIR, À LA PRESTATION OU À L'OMISSION D'UNE TELLE PRESTATION DE SERVICES DE SOUTIEN TECHNIQUE OU AUTREMENT AUX TERMES DE TOUTE DISPOSITION DU PRÉSENT EULA OU RELATIVEMENT À UNE TELLE DISPOSITION, MÊME EN CAS DE FAUTE, DE DÉLIT CIVIL (Y COMPRIS LA NÉGLIGENCE), DE RESPONSABILITÉ STRICTE, DE VIOLATION DE CONTRAT OU DE VIOLATION DE GARANTIE DE MICROSOFT OU DE TOUT FOURNISSEUR ET MÊME SI MICROSOFT OU TOUT FOURNISSEUR A ÉTÉ AVISÉ DE LA POSSIBILITÉ DE TELS DOMMAGES.
LIMITATION DE RESPONSABILITÉ ET RECOURS. Malgré les dommages que vous puissiez subir pour quelque motif que ce soit (notamment, tous les dommages susmentionnés et tous les dommages directs ou généraux), l'obligation intégrale de Microsoft et de l'un ou l'autre de ses fournisseurs aux termes de toute disposition du présent EULA et votre recours exclusif à l'égard de tout ce qui précède (sauf en ce qui concerne tout recours de réparation ou de remplacement choisi par Microsoft à l'égard de tout manquement à la garantie limitée) se limite au plus élevé entre les montants suivants : le montant que vous avez réellement payé pour le Produit ou 5,00 $US. Les limites, exclusions et dénis qui précèdent (y compris les clauses ci-dessus), s'appliquent dans la mesure maximale permise par les lois applicables, même si tout recours n'atteint pas son but essentiel.
La présente Convention est régie par les lois de la province d'Ontario, Canada. Chacune des parties à la présente reconnaît irrévocablement la compétence des tribunaux de la province d'Ontario et consent à instituer tout litige qui pourrait découler de la présente auprès des tribunaux situés dans le district judiciaire de York, province d'Ontario.
Au cas où vous auriez des questions concernant cette licence ou que vous désiriez vous mettre en rapport avec Microsoft pour quelque raison que ce soit, veuillez contacter la succursale Microsoft desservant votre pays, dont l'adresse est fournie dans ce produit, ou écrivez à : Microsoft Sales Information Center, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052-6399.
Thank you .
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)