Maximizer Software Delivers Most Feature-Rich and Tightly Integrated Release in the CRM Industry
Maximizer Software Begins Shipping Maximizer Enterprise 9 for Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises
VANCOUVER, Nov. 8 - Maximizer Software Inc., a leading provider of proven and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) and contact management solutions, is now shipping Maximizer Enterprise 9. This new release incorporates business intelligence and process management improvements for managers, productivity enhancements for sales, marketing, and customer service and support staff, plus administration and security enhancements.
Highlights of Maximizer Enterprise 9 include two-way synchronization with Microsoft® Outlook® and Exchange, improved deployment options with a consistent interface between Web and Windows, support for the latest hand held devices including Palm®, Treo(TM), BlackBerry®, and Pocket PC, new executive dashboards, more 'out-of-the-box' reporting and workflow automation capabilities.
"We tested the BETA version of Maximizer Enterprise 9 and we were impressed with its seamless integration into our existing corporate IT environment and all of the Microsoft Office applications we currently use. The two-way synchronization with Microsoft Outlook means we can now collaborate with non-Maximizer Enterprise users to schedule appointments, share contacts, and view messages," said Warren Mathusek, President, Mathusek, Inc., one of North America's largest installers of world-class performance sports courts and sports floors. "Since our sales and customer service strategy is built around Maximizer Enterprise, the new Action Plans and out-of-the-box workflow automation in Version 9 provide an opportunity to refine our sales and customer service processes even further."
"Small and midmarket businesses need applications that reflect the way people work," said Naseem Tuffaha, senior director, ISV sales & marketing at Microsoft Corp. "At Microsoft, we are excited to see ISVs like Gold Certified Partner, Maximizer Software, delivering on that vision by providing solutions that bridge the gap between business demands and technology capabilities. The integration between Maximizer Enterprise 9 and Microsoft Office applications such as Exchange, Outlook, Word and Excel is an excellent example of an ISV leveraging the Microsoft platform to add value for our mutual customers."
Maximizer Enterprise 9 includes the following innovations designed for small and medium-sized businesses:
Business Intelligence and Process Management Improvements for Managers
- Executive Dashboards: new, configurable dashboards provides a visual display of key performance indicators (KPIs) such as the status of the sales pipeline or daily service case activities; displays are fully integrated with Crystal Reports® to provide drill-down access for detailed information.
- Improved Reporting Tools: a copy of Business Objects Crystal Reports XI is bundled with every copy of Maximizer Enterprise 9; provides more than 175 pre-formatted, standard reports, including sales pipeline funnel, sales performance & forecast, lead summary, case billing, and case monitoring
- Workflow Automation: new out-of-the-box alerts and processes, including automatic campaign removal of bounce back emails, alerts for leads not followed up in a timely manner and suspended campaign activity; over 90 pre-configured queries and more than 50 pre-configured events; easily configurable or customizable to match business requirements.
Productivity Enhancements for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support
- On Demand Access to Maximizer Enterprise: users can connect to Maximizer Enterprise 9 in a variety of ways, including a desktop or laptop computer, web browser, mobile phone, or PDA device (Palm®, Treo(TM), BlackBerry®, or Pocket PC), without having to synchronize or install extra software; provides the same look and feel of Maximizer Enterprise through both the web and desktop client.
- Interoperability with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange: users can share appointments and contacts between Maximizer Enterprise 9 and Outlook; MaxSync for Microsoft Exchange provides additional integration so Maximizer Enterprise users and non-users can book appointments with each other.
- Improved Integration with Microsoft Office: instant export of data to Excel®; improved integration with Word; access to MapPoint® directly from the address book for global maps and directions.
- Improved Opportunity Manager and New Action Plans: The streamlined Opportunity Manager in Maximizer Enterprise 9 is the most flexible and powerful on the market today; practical project management with new Action Plans to manage simple sales plans and marketing projects.
- Improved Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): can be linked to contact center solutions to automatically identify incoming calls and retrieve the history of the caller.
- Faster Deployment: improved support for Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) for 'silent' installations; administrator-controlled Live Update enables IT administrators to download future releases and control automatic workstation installation.
- Improved Customization: custom windows and tabs can be created once and then implemented on both the desktop and Web-based clients.
- Database Support: Maximizer Enterprise 9 supports Microsoft SQL 2005, an enterprise-class database product that is benchmarked for scalability, speed, and performance; and Pervasive® PSQL v9(TM), a flexible and scalable database engine that provides SMBs with a low total cost of ownership.
- Integration with Accounting Applications: improved accounting API that includes built-in functions for creating and viewing invoices and credit limits directly within Maximizer Enterprise; new world-wide support for Intuit's QuickBooks® accounting packages.
- Role-Based Security: for fast set-up of groups of users; implements database rules at the server level to ensure data is protected at all access points; the Web-based portals work with Microsoft .NET framework.
"Maximizer Enterprise 9 is a powerful, secure and flexible CRM solution that small- to medium-sized businesses can adapt to their business right away to better manage all aspects of their sales, marketing, customer service and support activities," said Tom Bennett, Office of the President and CTO, Maximizer Software Inc. "Maximizer Enterprise 9 is the most user-friendly and intuitive release we've ever delivered. Maximizer Software is continuing to deliver award-winning and cost effective CRM solutions that SMBs can deploy quickly to help their businesses succeed."
Maximizer Enterprise 9 is now available directly from Maximizer Software, or through a global network of Business Partners: http://www.maximizer.com/partners/find_bp.html
Maximizer Enterprise 9 starts at $499 per user license.
About Maximizer Software
Maximizer Software Inc. is a leading provider of proven and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) and contact management solutions that help small to medium-sized enterprises improve sales, streamline marketing, and enhance customer service & support. Maximizer Software has helped over 7,000 Maximizer Enterprise(TM) customers and over one million Maximizer(TM) users grow their businesses by building profitable customer relationships with award-winning solutions. Maximizer Software is a worldwide organization with Business Partners and offices in its three regions: Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific. Customers include leading companies such as Siemens, Ipsos-Reid, Nestle Clinical, Ericsson, HSBC, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, William Mercer, and Bank of New York. Learn more about Maximizer Software at www.maximizer.com.
This release may contain certain forward-looking statements reflecting Maximizer Software Inc.'s current expectations in the technology business and sales and customer management software markets. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including without limitation, changes in market and competition, technological and competitive developments, and potential downturns in economic conditions generally. Additional information on these and other potential factors that could affect the Company's financial results are detailed in documents filed from time to time with the provincial securities commissions in Canada. All trademarks or registered trademarks stated herein are properties of their respective owners.