if i optimize in cities all works find, testet up to
6 point, 2 points in 3 differnt big cities. Now
the optimize routine won't return. Not even after
10min. Did the optimizing by myself (greedy with
a graph and calculated the distances between
the nodes with mappoint) - it returns after
2min20 with the correct solution.
Problem is ... if i do the same in the first scenario
i need very much time just to get the distances
between the points.
Now i got a few questions:
1. Why does MapPoint hang up?
2. Can i predict it by any chance that it won't
optimize correct, beforehand?
3. Can i cancel the optimize method after
5 sek? Couldn't find a way to stop him.
4. Is there a faster way to get the distances
between the points?
5. Is there a boundary what MapPoint can optimize?
6. If i use air-distance, to which point i can use
them to optimize the points?
Thankful for any help, does ms delete such threads,
couldn't find more then 1 thread about this.
Read about people using mappoint with thousands of
points, are they insane or do they something i don't?