If you are planning to be at GEOINT 2007 in San Antonio October 21 - 24, be sure to stop by and see us in booth #167 on the show floor. We will be giving demos and presentations on Virtual Earth and SQL Server 2008. We will be joined by Microsoft subsidiary Vexcel Corporation showing their Virtual Earth Appliance unit for Virtual Earth solutions on private networks, as well as speaking to their Custom Collections service that allows Public Sector customers to have cities and critical infrastructure captured through aerial imagery and 3D models created from that imagery.
Also joining Microsoft are the following Virtual Earth partners:
- IDV Solutions: Showing their visual composite applications created from their Virtual Earth and their Visual Fusion Suite software.
- IS Consulting: Presenting their solutions that integrate data from third party data solutions with Virtual Earth through their MapDotNet Server offering.
- Thetus: Showcasing their Virtual Earth based Thetus Publisher for discovery, workflow and problem modeling.
- Information Development: Showing their JEPRS real-time disaster and planned event management solution leveraging the Virtual Earth platform.
- The Carbon Project: Showcasing Microsoft Virtual Earth and OGC® Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) 1.0 -- highlighting technology that brings together Virtual Earth and SDI 1.0 for mission critical solutions
Be sure to stop by!
See Original Post...